contoh CURRICULUM VITAE ( cv )

Jakarta, July 13 2008
To : HRD Manager
PT. KOMATSU INDONESIA
Jakarta

Dear Sir/Madam,
First of all I would like to introduce my self, my name is Ery Dwi Astuti, I heard that your company has a good reputation, so I would like to join with your company as Administration or Secretary.
I am 21 years of age and I graduated from University of Indonesia, Faculty of Social and Politic Science, Majoring in Office Administration and Secretary. I have an excellent health, high motivation, good communication skill, computer skill, creative, high loyalty, integrity, I am ready to work hard and highly motivated to works every where.
For your consideration herewith I send you my Curriculum Vitae, Copy of certificate, student academic record and photo. I enjoy the kind of work I am doing, I shall be glad to call for an interview at any time.

Yours faithfully,


Era Dwi








CURRICULUM VITAE
ERA DWI
` Jln. Jatibening Raya Rt 004/003 No. 12, Bekasi
No. Hp : 021-95287087 ( 86901263 )
Email : dunia_era @yahoo.com

Personal Data
Age : 21 years
Place and Date of Birth : Jakarta, April 04th 1987
Marital Status : Single

Formal Education
2005-2008 : University of Indonesia, Faculty of
Social and Politic Science, Majoring in
Office Administration and Secretary
GPA 3.12

Informal Education
Conversation in English from LIA (2008) certified.
“ Table Manner Class ”, from Crowne Plaza (2006) certified

Experience
PT. Indosat Tbk in division Channel Management for one month
Badan Keuangan Negara in Administration for one month
Bank Tabungan Negara ( BTN ) Bogor in Loan Admin.Credit for one month

Organization
Secretary HMPS for division edition
Rohis AL-KHAFI FISIP UI
Committee in KAFU MIX BEM UI

Komentar